RVs for Sale at Shady Shores
The benefits of buying a pre-owned RV on site
Buying a pre-owned RV at Shady Shores is a great way to get into a seasonal site right away rather than going on the waiting list. A purchase often includes site improvements too such as a deck or storage shed. So in most cases, all you need to do is bring your pillows!
The Pre-Sale Process
Seasonal site contracts do not transfer with the sale. Because of this, Buyers need to be approved by Shady Shores management in advance. So be sure to contact us before finalizing a sale.
As part of the sale process, we will inspect the RV to confirm the appearance of the RV is acceptable and that all systems are operational and in good repair. We will also check any outside structures to confirm they are in good condition and brought up to current building codes. Review the FAQs below for more information.
Seasonal Lot 112
2008 37′ Wildwood Montana
Contact: Megan at (800) 947-9480
- Wildwood Montana unit in nice condition
- Sleeps 5 (Queen bed, two bunk beds and pull out bed)
- Heat and A/C
- Purchase includes deck
- Good size lot at Shady Shores with lots of room on both sides
Seasonal Lot 89
2004 Jayco Legacy Fifth Wheel
Contact: Cherry at (585) 645-8048
- Beautifully maintained RV with many amenities.
- 3 Sliders. Cherry wood interior.
- Queen size bed.
- Central heat. New central air installed in 2018.
- New hot water heating element installed 2018.
- 2 new batteries installed 2018
- Professionally installed large enclosed sunroom with roman shades.
- Ample storage inside and outside.
- Oversized shower
- Kitchen table, 4 chairs and couch and recliner included.
Seasonal Lot 74
2006 Sierra Fifth Wheel
Contact: Megan at (800) 947-9480
2006 Sierra 5th Wheel on permanent seasonal site at Shady Shores RV Park and Campground in Fair Haven NY. Shady Shores is situated with direct access to blind sides bay and Lake Ontario.
Large lot which backs up to the woods.
Contact: Kierston through her Facebook Marketplace post for this listing or contact the Shady Shores office at 315-947-5488.
Camper has one slide, rear kitchen, queen size bed in bedroom, couch folds out to a full size bed and table drips for additional sleeping. The lot is on the back row with lots of trees behind and you can see the lake from the site.
Facebook Marketplace Post:
Seasonal Lot 116
1997 Summit Trailer
- Excellent condition
- Well equipped for the next owner.
- Sale includes 2 sheds
- 10′ x 30′ deck with Duralast roof
- 8 1/2′ x 10′ loft
Contact: Dave at (412) 671-6824
- Furnace can run either electric or propane.
- Air conditioning.
- Electric water heater.
- Site has plenty of parking.
Frequently asked questions
No, unless the listing specifically states that it includes the site fee. Usually buyer and seller have to work out how to handle any deposits or payments made by seller on the site.
No. The seller’s site lease terminates when the RV is sold. The buyer must sign a new seasonal site lease contract at the time of purchase. Since all seasonal campers need to be approved by Shady Shores, it is important for buyers to pre-qualify with us before the sale is completed.
Yes. You should contact Shady Shores management to confirm the moving date and how the RV will be pulled off the site. Seller is responsible for ensuring that all decks, storage sheds and other property on the site are removed. All that should be left is the campground’s picnic table and fire ring (which belong to Shady Shores).
The process is simple and straightforward:
- Call the Seller to get more information on the unit and arrange a showing.
- Negotiate the terms of sale with Seller.
- Contact Shady Shores management. We will have the buyer complete a camper application.
- Shady Shores will do a pre-sale inspection to confirm the condition of the RV is acceptable and that any structures being left on the site meet current building codes.
- Once Shady Shores has approved buyer as a seasonal camper and completed the inspection process, buyer and seller are free to complete the sale.
Yes, under our Seasonal Lease Contract a commission of 10% of the sale price is due to Shady Shores in the event of a sale. It is seller’s responsibility to pay the commission at the time of sale. Buyer’s new site lease is not effective until the commission has been paid in full so Buyer and Seller should be sure this payment is made at closing.
The commission compensates us for the time and effort we put in assisting seller with the sale which includes putting a listing together on our website, doing a pre-sale inspection and supervising the sale which may include removal or modification of structures on the site.
We also are providing the seller with marketing support. We have a waiting list of people who are looking for seasonal sites and we are often able to connect the seller with someone on the list. And our website is an effective marketing tool for sellers. If the RV is priced right, we are usually able to find a buyer much more quickly than having the RV listed on Craigslist, Facebook Marketplace, etc.
The commission only applies to RVs on our property that are being sold to a buyer who intends to keep a seasonal site with us. Seller is free to remove his RV from our property and sell the RV on his own without paying a commission to us.